Friday 21 September 2012

STUNNERS: C.E.O Dancers

  Ezinne, Soliat and Nqobilé 


Stunners alert!!!

Earlier this year Dbanj released his ‘Oliver Twist’ Video and the biggest attention-grabber for me was the choreography …well and also the scene at the end with Kanye doing the whole spooky hood removal thing …but I digress.

Continue for videos.

Those girls rocked like there was no tomorrow in the Dbanj video and I had to find out who they were. Their names are Ezinne, Soliat and Nqobilé and they are known as the C.E.O Dancers, true definition of talent and beauty. They are originally from Nigeria and South Africa and have worked with various artistes with the likes of Dbanj, 2face, Dr. Sid, M.I. and Tiwa Savage.

I know we are going to see a whole lot more of them.

Kizzes


3 comments:

  1. Meh! The white guy danced better than them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeeeee Grrrrooovveee!! CHOi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree!!! these girls are ah-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete