Sunday 9 September 2012

#howsheleftmybrother S1 E1, 2, 3 & 4

A couple of weeks ago I discovered an online series titled #howsheleftmybrother and have since been hooked. I really love the uniqueness of this piece and it is really refreshing seeing some new faces. My fave character so far is IK the under dog, Victor Godfrey does an amazing job acting invisible.

#howsheleftmybrother has been described as "an  experimental short - form sitcom about a webcam, siblings, high heels, hidden cameras - and getting rid of your older brother's obnoxious girlfriend". So far four episodes have been released and I can't wait for the fifth.

The cast include Ivie Okujaye, Chris Attoh, Eku Ewedor, OC Ukeje, Vanessa Kanu and Victor Godfrey.

Ok, time for me to shut up and for you to watch.

Click to watch the videos. Kizzez.


No comments:

Post a Comment