Tuesday 12 April 2016

I am coming home

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming

Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home Ft. Skylar Grey


The last post before this one was in 2013 and had an Arnold Schwarzenegger photo labelled ‘I am back’ ... I thought of giving this post three years later that title but ‘I am back’ is not profound enough, I mean it has been THREE years.



*sigh*

I titled this post ‘I am coming home’ because it feels like I have been on a long journey to find myself. I have found bits of me and I am still in the process as every new day is a new discovery. The last couple of years have been major. If the story of my life is written now, the last three years will be very dramatic, but then so will be the previous years, being a drama queen and all... but I digress.

I have definitely evolved somewhat and this will definitely reflect in the posts I will put up. I want you to know I never at any point abandoned or decided to stop blogging. I just wasn’t up to it. But the fire is back, I think ...lol.

The way I am yapping on here it would seem like I have a billion followers. 
Baby steps Yve, baby steps.

Please seat back and enjoy the new me and the video below :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment