Tuesday 16 October 2012

Who Knew? Eddie Murphy Sang


Who knew that Eddie Murphy was a recording artist at any time in his life? I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE!!! But I just found out (thank you Wikipedia).

Apparently Edward Regan "Eddie" Murphy was quite successful as a pop artiste in the 80s and early 90s. As a solo artiste, he had two hit singles, his highest-charting LP, 1985′s ‘How Could it Be’, which peaked at #26 on the Billboard 200 and "Party All the Time" (which was produced by Rick James). "Party All the Time" was Murphy’s lone top 10 hit on the Billboard Hot 100. The track climbed to #2 on the lineup in 1985 and was ranked as the #7 most successful hit at the end of 1986.

Well I saw the "Party all the time" video. Groovy. Shoulder pads and weird looking  hair all over the place. Rick James had blond weave on. Reminded me of the old Miami vice movie. lol. The video was nice though. And Eddie Murphy was really cute. Not bad at all. 

Continue to check out Eddie Murphy’s "Party All the Time" video” . Kizzez.

1 comment:

  1. watched a concert he performed at once.10 mins of my life has never been so wasted.wished I cld wash my eyes and ears.lol

    ReplyDelete